Universal Stainless, headquartered in Bridgeville, PA, produces semi-finished and finished specialty steel long products and plate, including nickel alloy, stainless steel, tool steel and aircraft quality low alloy steels, in a wide variety of grades and product forms. Our products, sold to service centers, forgers, rerollers and original equipment manufacturers, are further processed by our customers for use in a variety of industries, including aerospace, power generation, oil & gas and heavy equipment manufacturing. Our specialty bar facilities have one of the broadest and diverse size range and product capabilities in the industry. We also offer conversion services on our Radial Forge and Universal Rolling Mill. Established in 1994, our experience, technical expertise, and dedicated workforce stand committed to providing the best quality, delivery, and service possible.
The Company's mission is to be a leading, low-cost domestic provider of premium quality specialty steel products for our chosen markets.
Our mission is accompanied by two essential elements:
- Work closely with our customers to understand and meet their needs through strategic investments
- Maintain a unique alliance with employees and suppliers to enhance productivity
The Company's operating strategy is based on the following elements:
- Expand our range of higher value products offered within niche markets
- Maintain a productive alliance with our employees
- Identify opportunities to lower our manufacturing costs of high quality products
- Focus on building value for our stockholders